Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

Music Video - Draft

This is my first draft of my music video using the footage that I filmed from the three locations (Scare Farm, Whistle Way and the AVS Studio):



After looking back over it (many times!), I know that some of the shots are too long between the choruses and verses and so I need to now film some more shots to split up the intervals and make more action happen to make it more exciting.

"Your choice of artist is great; he looks relaxed and authentic whilst singing.
The locations link together with the lyrics and the choice of shots look effective.
You've already indentified that some shots can be split to create a faster pace.
Overall this video looks great :)"

Feedback from Julia Harvey

1 comment:

  1. I think the realism of this video is excellent. For example the artist a long with the lip syncing all works really well. The artist looks authentic and fits perfectly to play the role that he is in. The locations all work really well and incorporate into one another well. As you've said you want to split up some of the longer shots and that is something that I think would make the video look a lot more professional, apart from that I think the idea works fantastically!

    ReplyDelete