Pages

Saturday 1 October 2011

Location Shots - 'Scare Farm'

I managed to find ‘Scare Farm’ in the end and I have taken a lot of photos (because it is quite big and could provide a wide variety of different shots just in that location). The only issue that I have is that some of the areas in the used farm are hazards. There are some places which I will completely avoid because of the health and safety risks associated with them – such as broken glass on the floor, scraps of wood/metal thrown into a pile. However, I really think that the areas that are safe would be ideal for the music video because the isolation that is mentioned in the lyrics is visualised through the abandoned building.

 (Click on Image to Enlarge)

 (Click on Image to Enlarge)

(Click on Image to Enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment