Pages

Thursday 13 October 2011

First Draft of DigiPak/Advert

This is the first draft of my ancillary products to go with the music video (DigiPak/Magazine Advert). I have only constructed drawings at this moment in time because I thought that it would be best to design them before testing many photographs and effects on Photoshop. I now have a clear idea on the typography, composition, photography (shot types/locations) and effects just by completing these designs.
(Click to Enlarge - DigiPak Design)

(Click to Enlarge - Magazine Advert Designs)
For the Magazine Advert, I haven’t quite decided on whether to have a long shot or mid shot of Joe’s silhouette against the Union Jack behind him and so I have created two designs with the same concept so I can gain feedback from audience members and teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment