Pages

Friday 11 November 2011

Teacher Feedback for Music Video Draft

From this feedback, I am now clearer on what I need to do in order to make my music video a level 4 (because that is what I am aiming to achieve).  Not only that, but my teacher highlighted parts of the music video’s lip syncing which needs changing in order to make it more convincing. The making of this music video has already taught me the importance of editing and that moving the video a tenth of a second can make the lip-syncing go out of time or look wrong to the audience.
   Too many shots of Joe walking alone was another key point and so I am going to try to rectify this on Wednesday after college because Amy has agreed to give filming another go if she is on her own. Props were mentioned to increase interest and so I am going to try to use a mobile phone with an image of the two of them from the other week so that both Amy and Joe can be looking at it – creating a sense of a once relationship.
   The ending of the music video was one that my teacher and I discussed and we both think that maybe changing it (depending on how successful the persona of Amy comes across) to where Joe is either throwing away a photo of them two or is storing it somewhere. These ending will have a different overall effect because he either has moved on or hasn’t. At this current point, I am more convinced to go with the idea that he has moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment