Pages

Thursday 10 November 2011

DigiPak Inside Cover Development

From my teacher’s feedback about the credits being too big and therefore will not give enough room for all ten song lyrics on the inside cover. What I have decided to do is put the credits on the middle panel of the inside (where the CD will be held). This is therefore the two outer inside panels to go either side of the CD:

I have included the Enigma Records Logo in design because on the previous research of the American Idiot album contents. What I think does need to be on the page is a red colour of some shade so that it matches the front of the DigiPak and because the previous design with the red subtitles worked well.

I typed up the lyrics for the songs using the 'American Idiot' album booklet by Green Day:


For the songs that were not by Green Day, I used Snow Patrol's album 'Eyes Open' for the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment