Pages

Thursday 10 November 2011

DigiPak - Developing the Inside Cover

For the inside of my DigiPak, I was planning to include some of the lyrics from the album and the list of credits that ‘contributed for the making of the album’. The credits and layout (colours) were inspired by this booklet cover of the American Idiot album by Green Day:

I particularly like the idea of having red headings with the white text on a darker background and so these are the initial designs:


Out of the three above, I like the way that I manipulated the last design in order for a silhouette effect to be given. Although the first two are more detailed because I only reduced the amount of colours in the picture to three, I believe that the silhouette effect enables the white text to be clearer to the audience and I now think that the original photo that I took of the houses (shown below) was the right decision because it still likes in with roads.
(Original Photograph that I took of the house roofs)

No comments:

Post a Comment