Pages

Thursday 8 September 2011

Target Audience Research - Facebook Question Feedback

After researching into what my target audience would listen to (so that I could gain an idea on what sort of people like which genres of music), I have collected 35 people’s views on their favourite music genres:


I have decided that most of the people that answered the questionnaire liked Alternative Rock the most. However, I can only presume that the target audience would be mostly male but a lot of females also said that they enjoyed that genre of music. I think that it will be hard to pin-down likes and dislikes of the audience (for an audience profile) but I will conduct more research into what those people like doing and their interests – to see if I can suit them in my products.

No comments:

Post a Comment